The application deadline is Sept. 30.
Thank you for your interest in the Gastroenterology Fellowship Program at Albany Medical College!
Our program looks for candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Completed an ACGME-approved Internal Medicine Residency
- US Citizenship, Green Card, EAD or J1 Visa (no exceptions)
- Previous Gastroenterology experience, such as clinical experience, electives or rotations and/or research
- Individual who expresses long-term academic interest and clinical research preferred
- Position is available through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) only
To apply to this program, you will need the following materials:
- ERAS application
- Personal statement
- USMLE I, II, III (minimum of 220 on your first attempt)
- Medical school transcript
- Dean’s letter
- Three current letters of recommendation
- History of previous training
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
We only accept documents via ERAS. If interested, the program will contact you to schedule an interview day.
Feel free to reach out with questions:
Michelle L. Snavely
Albany Medical Center
Division of Gastroenterology
43 New Scotland Ave., MC-17
Albany, NY 12208