How to Apply
ERAS applications will be reviewed in December. Invitations for virtual interviews will follow later that month for dates starting in late January and ending in early March.
Thank you for your interest in the Vascular Surgery Fellowship at Albany Medical College!
Candidates for admission to our Vascular Surgery Fellowship program must meet the following criteria:
- Successfully completed an ACGME-accredited general surgery residency;
- USMLE scores of 220 or above on both Steps I and II, first attempt;
- J-1 visas only; we are unable to sponsor H1-b visas.
Applications must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). No other applications will be accepted. The matching process is managed by the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
ERAS application requirements:
- Medical School Transcript and Diploma/Certificate
- Personal Statement
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE) letter
- At least three current Letters of Recommendation - one of which should be from your Program Director
- USMLE Step I and II Scores (220 or above, first attempt)
- ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)
- ABSITE Scores
- USMLE Steps I and II
Feel free to reach out to us with any questions:
Residency and Fellowship Coordinator
Division of Vascular Surgery
Albany Medical Center
391 Myrtle Ave, MC-157
Albany, New York 12208