How to Apply
The application deadline for this program is April 1.
Thank you for your interest in our Vascular Neurology Fellowship at Albany Medical College!
This is a one-year, ACGME-accredited fellowship in Vascular Neurology with training in early treatment and prevention of stroke, application of modern neuroimaging techniques including Doppler ultrasonography, neurocritical care, and stroke rehabilitation. Fellows who successfully complete this program are eligible to sit for the sub-specialty board examination in vascular neurology (American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology).
Applicants must have completed an ACGME-accredited neurology residency in the United States and be board-eligible in neurology. For more information, contact Dr. Amory at [email protected].
All applications must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service.
- Applications are accepted beginning Dec. 1 for a July start.
- Deadline for submission is April 1.
To apply to this program through ERAS you will be required to submit the following materials:
- Dean's letter
- 3 current letters of recommendation (including one from your program director)
- ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)
- Medical school transcript and diploma/certificate
- Personal statement
- USMLE Steps I, II and III or COMLEX
Feel free to reach out with questions:
Department of Neurology
Albany Medical Center
43 New Scotland Ave., MC-70
Albany, NY 12208