How to Apply
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis starting in November and until all positions are filled
- A PDF application can be found here. Please fill out and submit to [email protected].
- Applications are accepted prior to formal completion of PA Program
- Interviews are conducted in early spring
- Program start date is approximately Oct. 1
- Completed Application and Personal Essay
- Graduate of an ARC-PA accredited PA Program prior to matriculation into the program
- Master’s Degree Preferred
- Official copy of transcripts from college/university and PA Program
- Official copy of PANCE Scores sent directly from NCCPA
- Current NCCPA Certification. New graduates may receive conditional acceptance pending successful completion of PANCE
- Current DEA Licensure. Applicants will be considered if eligible DEA license but must be fully licensed prior to matriculation into the program
- Current NY State PA Licensure
- CV and headshot
- Three professional letters of recommendation sent directly from sender’s professional work email. For new graduates, one letter must be from your PA Program Director.
- Copies of on-the-job and rotation evaluations are highly desired but not required
- Nurse Practitioners are encouraged to apply with corresponding state licensure, education, and certification requirements
Applicants are encouraged to apply prior to completion of the above requirements if currently eligible and anticipated completion prior to matriculation into the Fellowship. Failure to obtain all requirements voids the offer of Fellowship Training.
Feel free to reach out with questions.
Sara Desanctis, MHS, PA-C, NYSAFE
Albany Medical Center
Department of Emergency Medicine
Post-Graduate Physician Assistant Fellowship Program
43 New Scotland Avenue, MC-139
Albany, NY 12208