Message from the Program Director
On behalf of the faculty and staff of the Department of Neurology at Albany Medical Center, we would like to thank you for your interest in our residency training program. Please take a few minutes to read about our program and see why we are so proud of it.
The Department of Neurology is a component of the Neurosciences Institute, which also comprises Neurosurgery and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. We offer first-class clinical facilities, internationally renowned physicians and scientists with expertise in all neuroscience specialties, and nationally recognized education and research programs.
Our residency program offers:
- A diverse clinical exposure, both in terms of disease process and socio-economic background
- Close daily contact between residents and faculty
- Robust mentorship program
- Strong social network of residents and a supportive family-like atmosphere
- A strong didactic component emphasizing the integration of clinical and basic neurosciences
- Four-year categorical program with Albany Medical Center, with PGY-1 year guaranteed
- Devoted faculty who enjoy mentoring and teaching residents
If you are seeking a program with a chair, program director, and faculty sincerely interested in the welfare and education of its trainees and a program that combines academic excellence with a supportive and collegial environment, then Albany Medical College's Neurology Residency is the program for you! Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Kimberly Robeson, MD
Program Director, Neurology Residency Program
Associate Professor, Neurology
Department of Neurology
Albany Medical College
47 New Scotland Ave.
Albany, NY 12208