How to Apply
The application deadline is Sept. 30.
Thank you for your interest in the Nephrology Fellowship Program at Albany Medical College!
Our program looks for candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Completed an ACGME approved Internal Medicine Residency
- U.S. Citizenship, Green Card, EAD or J1 Visa (no exceptions)
- Previous Nephrology experience such as clinical experience, electives or rotations, or research
- Long-term academic interest and clinical research preferred
- Position will be available through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) only
To apply to this program you will need the following materials:
- ERAS Application
- Personal statement
- USMLE I, II, III (minimum of 220 on your first attempt)
- Medical school transcript
- Dean’s letter
- Three current letters of recommendation
- History of previous training
- ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)
We will not accept documents via fax or snail mail.
If interested, we will contact you to schedule an interview day. We do not send rejection notices.
Michelle L. Snavely
Albany Medical Center
Division of Nephrology
43 New Scotland Ave., MC-17
Albany, NY 12208