How to Apply
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Fellowship applicants must complete pediatric residency training in an accredited program in the U.S. or Canada before beginning their fellowship
- Candidates must be U.S. citizens, permanent residents or J-1 visa holders. Candidates bearing H-1 work visas are not presently eligible to train at our institution
- Applicants for fellowship positions are handled through the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS)
- Each of the three letters of recommendation submitted through ERAS should be accompanied by this standard form
- The application deadline for this program is set by ERAS
Please visit the ERAS website and the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP) website for important deadlines that may change annually.
We conduct virtual tours and video interviews with faculty and current fellows. The program can arrange and cover costs for an overnight hotel stay for interviewees traveling to Albany, when necessary and feasible.
Feel free to reach out with questions:
Department of Pediatrics
Division of Neonatology
Albany Medical Center
47 New Scotland Ave., MC-101
Albany, NY 12208