How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in our Maternal-Fetal Medicine Fellowship at Albany Medical College!
The Albany Medical College Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology Fellowship Program only accepts applications for residency via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) system. Information regarding the Maternal-Fetal Medicine Program is available online.
Albany Medical Center's Maternal-Fetal Medicine Fellowship is an American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology (ABOG) accredited program.
Applicants with one of the following qualifications are eligible for appointment to Albany Medical Center's Fellowship programs:
- Graduates of medical schools in the United States and Canada accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME).
- Graduates of colleges of osteopathic medicine in the United States accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) with USMLE Step 1 score.
Our program looks for candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Completed an ACGME approved OBGYN residency;
- US citizenship, Green Card, EAD, or J1 Visa (no exceptions);
- Position will be available through ERAS only; and
- Register at National Resident Matching Program (NRMP)
To apply to this program you will need the following materials:
- ERAS application
- Personal statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- USMLE I, II, III (minimum of 240 on your first attempt)
- Medical school transcript
- Dean's letter
- Three current letters of recommendation
- History of previous training
- ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)
Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Maternal-Fetal Medicine Fellowship
Albany Medical Center
391 Myrtle Avenue, 2nd Floor, MC-74
Albany, NY 12208