How to Apply
The application deadline is Dec. 31.
Thank you for your interest in our Interventional Cardiology Fellowship at Albany Medical College.
Our program looks for candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Completed an ACGME approved Internal Medicine Residency
- Completed an ACGME approved Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship
- U.S. Citizenship, Green Card, EAD or J1 Visa (no exceptions)
- Previous Interventional Cardiology experience such as clinical experience, electives or rotations and/or research)
- Individual who expresses long-term academic interest and clinical research preferred
- Position will be available through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) only
To apply to this program you will need the following materials:
- ERAS Application
- Personal statement
- USMLE I, II, III (minimum of 240 on your first attempt)
- Medical school transcript
- Dean’s letter
- Three current letters of recommendation
- History of previous training
- ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)
We will not accept documents via fax or mail.
If interested, we will contact you to schedule an interview day.
Feel free to reach out to us with any questions:
Michelle L. Snavely
Albany Medical Center
43 New Scotland Ave., MC-17
Albany, NY 12208