The application deadline is Sept. 30.
Thank you for your interest in our Geriatric Medicine Fellowship at Albany Medical College!
Our program looks for candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Completed an ACGME approved Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Residency
- U.S. Citizenship, Green Card, EAD or J1 Visa (no exceptions)
- Previous Geriatric Medicine experience such as clinical experience, electives or rotations, and research)
Our program will be available through ERAS. To apply to this program, you will need the following materials:
- Personal statement
- USMLE I, II, III (minimum of 200 on your first attempt)
- Medical school transcript
- Dean’s letter
- Three current letters of recommendation
- History of previous training
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
We will not accept documents via fax or snail mail. If interested, the program will contact you to schedule an interview day.
Feel free to reach out with questions:
Division of Geriatric Medicine
Albany Medical Center
43 New Scotland Ave., MC-17
Albany, NY 12208