How to Apply
The application deadline is Sept. 1.
Thank you for your interest in our Colon & Rectal Surgery Fellowship Program at Albany Medical College!
- Successful completion of a five-year ACGME-accredited General Surgery residency program, with documentation confirming this
- Board-eligible in General Surgery
Submission of an application through ERAS to include:
- CV and personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation (including one from your current program director or department chair)
- Dean's letter
- A copy of your diploma
- A copy of your transcript with the official seal
- ABSITE scores
- Valid ECFMG certificate (if a foreign graduate)
Albany Medical College only accepts the J-1 visa.
Feel free to reach out with questions:
Albany Medical Center
Colon & Rectal Surgery Fellowship
43 New Scotland Ave., MC-61
Albany, NY 12208