Applying to the Program
The application deadline is Sept. 30.
Thank you for your interest in our Allergy and Immunology Fellowship at Albany Medical Center!
The following criteria must be met in order to apply for the program:
- Completed an ACGME approved Internal Medicine Residency or an Internal Medicine
- Pediatrics Residency or a General Pediatrics Residency.US Citizenship, Green Card, EAD or J1 Visa (no exceptions).
- Previous Allergy/Immunology experience such as clinical experience, electives or rotations and/or research.
- Individual who expresses long-term academic interest and clinical research preferred.
- Position will be available through ERAS only.
To apply to this program you will need the following materials:
- ERAS Application
- Personal Statement
- USMLE I, II, III (must pass on your first attempt)
- Medical School Transcript
- Dean’s Letter
- 3 Current Letters of Recommendation
- History of Previous Training in Allergy/Immunology specific rotations or research
- ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)
We will not accept documents via fax or mail. If interested, the program will contact you via email to schedule an interview day. We send rejection notices.
Feel free to reach out with questions.
Michelle L. Snavely
Medicine Fellowship Coordinator
Albany Medical Center
Department of Allergy and Immunology
43 New Scotland Ave., MC-17
Albany, NY 12208