How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in our Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship.
Candidates for our program must meet the following criteria:
- Prior to appointment in the program, fellows should have completed an ACGME-accredited residency in Med-Peds, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Pediatrics.
- Clinical experience in Sports Medicine during residency is required. Please review the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine (AMSSM) website for details of what makes a competitive Sports Medicine fellowship application.
- Applications should be eligible for a New York license which typically requires US citizenship or permanent resident status.
- Our institution accepts J-1 visas only. They do not sponsor H1-b visas.
- Interested applicants must apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
Feel free to reach out with questions:
Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship Coordinator
1019 New Loudon Road
Cohoes, New York 12047