How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in our Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship at Albany Medical College!
Applications are now being accepted.
Nov. 15, 2023: ERAS opens
Dec. 6, 2023: Applications review begins
Jan. 22, 2024: Application deadline for consideration for first round of interviews
Feb. 12, 2024: First round of interview offers sent by 8 p.m. EST
Feb. 19, 2024: Applicants accept or decline first round interview offers by 8 p.m. EST
March 1, 2024: Interview season opens
May 15-16, 2024: Interviews for Albany Medical College candidates
June 2, 2024: Interview season ends
Requirements and Eligibility
We only accept applicants through the ERAS system.
Albany Medical College's Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship is an American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology-accredited program. You can find more program information, including program number, program length, and contact information, on the ABOG site.
Applicants with one of the following qualifications are eligible for our program:
- Graduate of a medical school in the U.S. or Canada accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education.
- Graduate of colleges of osteopathic medicine in the U.S. accredited by the American Osteopathic Association with USMLE Step 1 score.
We look for candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Completed an ACGME-approved Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency
- U.S. citizenship: Green Card, EAD or J1 Visa (no exceptions)
- Register at the National Resident Matching Program (NMRP)
You need the following materials to apply to our program:
- ERAS application
- Personal Statement
- USMLE I, II, III (minimum 240 on first attempt)
- Medical school transcript
- Dean's Letter
- Three current letters of recommendation
- History of previous training
- ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)
Feel free to reach out with questions:
Albany Medical Center
Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
391 Myrtle Ave., MC-74
Albany, N.Y. 12208