If you are uninsured or have limited income, you may qualify for one of the following New York State programs:
- Adult Medicaid: Ages 19-64; can go back three months to pay medical bills, only if the patient was Medicaid eligible in the month the bill was incurred.
- Family Health Plus: Ages 19-64, cannot go back to pay old bills. This is a product of Medicaid
- Child Health Plus A: Children's Medicaid for 0-18 year olds. Can go back three months to pay medical bills with eligibility criteria met.
- Child Health Plus B: Ages 0-18. Cannot go back to pay old medical bills. Coverage starts on the first of the month with eligibility criteria met.
- NY State of Health: The Official Health Plan Marketplace where you can find affordable and comprehensive health insurance options.
Website: www.nystateofhealth.ny.gov Phone: 1-855-355-5777
To find out more about these programs, please visit the NYS website at www.state.ny.us. if you do not qualify for these state programs, you may be eligible for Charity Care. Click here for more information or call 518-262-3632.
Albany Medical Center Financial Aid Policy