Albany Medical Center is your best choice for reconstructive surgery. The Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery is staffed by specially trained surgeons who are able to treat a wide range of reconstructive needs using the latest surgical advances.
To learn more about a particular procedure, click below.
- Breast Reconstruction
- Burn Reconstruction
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cleft Lip & Palate
- Complex Abdominal Reconstruction
- Craniomaxillofacial Trauma (Facial Fractures)
- Free Tissue Transfers (Free Flaps)
- Hand Surgery
- Peripheral Nerve Surgery (Brachial Plexus)
- Scar Revision
- Skin Cancer
- Tissue Expansion
- Upper & Lower Extremity Reconstruction