SYSTEMS ANALYST SR
IT: Information Technology/Services
Full Time / Part Time:
Requirements / Description:
15079 – Sr. Systems Analyst
Looking for a senior analyst with strong MS SQL and some healthcare back ground. This position requires person to be technical with ability to learn and master hospital business processes to meet customer needs and requirements. Act as a technical lead to provide direction to other team members. Ability to conduct meetings with different units with in IT and business areas. Should be able to multi task and work on different priorities simultaneously.
This position requires strong SQL writing skills and understanding of database design. Ideal candidate will have both DBA and SQL writing skills with knowledge of Data warehouse with strong healthcare back ground.
· Associate degree.
· Five to seven years of experience in system design, or in any combination of programming languages, tools, and protocols.
· Ability to analyze complex informational requirements and needs, identify problems, provide technical advice and consultation, and ensure efficient computer systems utilization; analyze data and develop logical solutions to problems; interface effectively and cooperatively with computer system users to maintain efficient system utilization; monitor system utilization and recommend appropriate revisions to processes, procedures, and operations.
· Ability to interact at executive level as well as all levels within the institution with superior interpersonal and communication skills.
· Knowledge of health care specific applications and vendors: clinical, financial, resource, and decision support.
· Illustrate complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing.
· Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
· Familiarity with HIPAA regulations, medical terminology, health care, or financial and billing processes.
· Demonstrate strong command of project management disciplines and processes.
Preferred Additional Qualifications
· Bachelor degree.
· Strong SQL writing.
· Understanding of Data warehouse.
· Understanding of SSIS package.
· Developing Crystal Reports.
· Understanding of Soarian Financials application.
· Understanding of web interface
· Understanding of HL7.
· Understating of HTML, XML, C, C# and Visual Basic.
· Some Knowledge of Open Link Interfaces.
· Understanding of HIPAA security.