Find a Doctor
With over 450 board-certified physicians, Albany Med Faculty Physicians are some of the most expert in their field. All Albany Med Faculty Physicians, along with a variety of other medical providers, are affiliated with Albany Medical Center Hospital. Find the right physicians who meet your medical needs.
Physicians displayed with the Albany Med logo participate in all listed insurance plans.
Those listed without the Albany Med logo may or may not accept all plans listed.
Please contact those physician's offices directly for a listing of participating insurance plans. Charges are available upon request.
Andrew Dubin MD
American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehab, 1991
(Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation)
Bone & Joint/Capital Region Orthopaedics
1367 Washington Avenue, Suite 300
Attn: Jaime Bogovich
Albany, NY 12206
Tel: (518) 489-2666
Fax: (518) 489-5933
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Phys Med And Rehab
1987 - 1990
Thomas Jefferson University
1986 - 1987
Albany Medical Center
1982 - 1986
Albany Medical College
Dr. Dubin is a board certified Physiatrist whose interests include evaluation and treatment of neuropathic pain, use of botulinum toxins to treat spasticity and neuropathic pain syndrome, use of electrodiagnostic medicine in the work up of nerve and muscle disorders.
Associations / Awards
- Recognized as "Best Doctors in Capital Region", 2008-2011
- Associate Professor, Albany Medical College, Albany, NY
- Clinical Instructor, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY
- "Top Doctor Award" by Hudson Valley Magazine, 2013
- Fellow, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AAPMR)
- Diplomate, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Diplomate, American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine