The Regional Perinatal Center is responsible to provide quality oversight to each affiliate hospital in the NENY region.
We work collaboratively with each hospital to identify opportunities to support and improve their internal quality processes including:
- Evaluation of perinatal standards of care and professional guidelines.
- Annual customer satisfaction survey.
- Continuing education programs to affiliate hospitals, physicians and nurses.
- Quality improvement focused site visits to affiliate hospitals.
- Member of affiliate hospital's quality improvement team.
- Provide evidence based educational learning.
- Continuity of care for transports.