IT: Information Technology/Services
Full Time / Part Time:
Requirements / Description:
17625 – Systems Analyst
Looking for a team player who can be part of a dynamic team with good understanding of server based applications. Someone with working knowledge of Soarian Financials and ability to work on various tasks and priorities simultaneously.
Excellent verbal and written skills. Some knowledge of MS SQL, Soarian adaptability and web interface. Working knowledge of HTML, XML, C++, C# and Visual Basic is preferred.
· Associate degree.
· Five to seven years of experience in system design, or in any combination of programming languages, tools, and protocols.
· Ability to analyze complex informational requirements and needs, identify problems, provide technical advice and consultation, and ensure efficient computer systems utilization; analyze data and develop logical solutions to problems; interface effectively and cooperatively with computer system users to maintain efficient system utilization; monitor system utilization and recommend appropriate revisions to processes, procedures, and operations.
· Some knowledge of Health care specific applications and vendors: clinical, financial, resource, and decision support.
· Illustrate complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing.
· Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
· Ability to collect and analyze data to identify needs and/or problems; evaluate system effectiveness; research and analyze alternative solutions; draw logical conclusions; recommend and implement most appropriate actions to be taken.
· Ability to conduct and integrate assigned functions and activities in a cohesive and effective service delivery system; secure cooperation and teamwork among department staff and other departments/end-users.
· Demonstrate strong command of project management disciplines and processes.
Preferred Additional Qualifications
· Bachelor degree.
· Strong SQL writing.
· Understanding of Data warehouse.
· Understanding of SSIS package.
· Developing Crystal Reports.
· Understanding of Soarian Financials application.
· Understanding of web interface.
· Understanding of HL7.
· Understating of HTML, XML, C, C# and Visual Basic.
· Some Knowledge of Open Link Interfaces.
· Understanding of HIPAA security.