The Summer Camp Learning Program is designed for children age 5 to 9. At Albany Med Kids’ bright location—16 St. James Place—our qualified staff will lead planned activities incorporating arts, crafts, music and physical activity that foster growth while developing friendships to last a lifetime. With flexible scheduling from June 27 to August 26, parents can choose to enroll their kids for one week, a few days, or the entire summer.
Benefits of the program include:
- Breakfast, lunch, snack
- Weekly field trips (museums, mini-golf, bowling)
- State-of-the-art computer lab
- Gymnasium and playground
- Weekly Fun Fitness Program supervised by Albany Med fitness instructors
- Music appreciation with Andy Morse
- Promotion of reading—including trips to local library and recommended summer reading list
Space is limited. Register beginning March 7, 2016 by calling (518) 262-6950 or by submitting a registration form with $55 deposit.