- We will begin accepting applications for the upcoming class in November of the preceding year, i.e. begin submitting your application November 2014 for the class starting October 2015.
- The admission process is rolling so it is in your best interest to apply early.
- We will continue accepting applications until all spots are filled.
- We will begin the interview process in the early spring.
- Program start date is approximately October 1.
Requirements & Eligibility
- Graduate of a PA Program approved by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA) prior to matriculation into the program
- Masters Degree
- National Certification by the NCCPA. New graduates may receive acceptance into the program, pending successful completion of the PANCE
- Official copy of PANCE scores (if certified) – sent directly from NCCPA
- Current DEA licensure (Applicants will be considered if eligible for DEA license (must be fully licensed by start of the program.)
- Official transcripts from Colleges/Universities and the PA Program
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- New York State PA licensure or eligibility. Failure to obtain this license voids the offer of fellowship training.
- Three professional letters of recommendation. New graduates: One of these letters must be from your Physician Assistant Program Director — mailed directly to the Admissions Committee in a sealed envelope
- Copies of on-the-job and/or rotation evaluations are highly desirable, but not required
- Completed application
- Personal Essay
- Personal Interview
- Maximum class size of 5 fellows per year
- Stipened $50,000 for the 1 year program.