The 5-year residency in Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery encompasses all aspects of our surgical specialty. We are proud of our rich tradition of diverse clinical and surgical cases, directed by our faculty with expertise and fellowship training in all subspecialty areas. A sound educational program with outstanding clinical research opportunities distinguishes our residency program.
Special highlights to note:
- General Otolaryngology
- Independant research projects with mentorship
- Subspecialty experiences
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Head & Neck Oncology
- Otology and Skull Base Surgery
- Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery
- Exposure to both academic and private models of otolaryngology
- A highly supportive facility dedicated to creating excellence in surgical skills
Please browse these pages to learn more, and please
contact our program with any questions you may have.