1. Burrows A, Peters ML, Ravin P, Novak P, Dessureau B, Swearer J, Pilitsis JG. Limbic and Motor Function Comparison of Deep Brain Stimulation of the Zona Incerta and Subthalamic Nucleus. Neurosurgery 2012 Mar;70(1 Suppl Operative):125-30; discussion 130-1.
2. Toleikis JR, Verhagen L, Pilitsis JG, Toleikis SC, Barborica A, Bakay RAE. Analysis of Human Single Unit Activity Acquired During Deep Brain Stimulation Analysis of Human Single Unit Activity Acquired During Deep Brain Stimulation. Journal of Neurosurgery 2012 May;116(5):1134-43
3. Novak P, Przybyszewski A, Barborica A, Ravin P, Margolin L, Pilitsis JG. Localization of the Subthalamic Nucleus in Parkinson Disease Using Multi Unit Activity. Journal of Neurological Sciences 2011 Nov 15;310(1-2):44-9.
4. Pilitsis JG, Burrows A, Peters ML, Sargent J, Ng SC, Tseng J. Changing practice pattern of DBS in Parkinson Disease and Essential Tremor in USA. Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery 2012;90(1):25-9
5. Pilitsis JG, Parmar V, Jeyamohan SB. Expanding Your Pain Practice. Contemporary Neurosurgery 34:19, Sept 2012
6. Sutton AC, Yu W, Calos ME, Smith AB, Ramirez-Zamora A, Molho ES, Pilitsis JG, Brotchie JM, Shin DS. Deep brain stimulation of the substantia nigra pars reticulate improves forelimb akinesia in the hemiparkinsonian rat. Journal of Neurophysiology: 363-74. Jan 2013.
7. Pilitsis JG, Atwater B, Warden D, Deck G, Carroll J, Smith J, Chau Ng S, Tseng J. Outcomes in octogenarians with subdural hematomas. Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery 1429-32, Feb 2013
8. Yu W, Calos M, Pilitsis JG, Shin DS. Deconstructing the neural and ionic involvement of seizure-like events in the striatal network. Neurobiology of Disease Journal: 128-36, Apr 2013.
9. Parmar V, Seward C, Huho A, Qian J, Gandhi R, Pilitsis JG. Rosai-Dorfman disease presenting as cervical radiculopathy. Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery: 808-10, Jun 2013
10. Ramirez-Zamora A, Levine D, Sommer DB, Dalfino J, Novack P, Pilitsis JG. Intraparenchymal Cyst Development After Deep Brain Stimulator Placement. Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery 2013;91:338-341
11. Smith HS and Pilitsis JG. Neuromodulation and Palliative Medicine. American Journal of Hospice and Palliative Medicine: March 2013
12. Pilitsis JG, Beverly S, Mazzola C, Ashley Jr. W, Colen C, Asadi K and Steinmetz M. Neurosurgeon and Student Perspective on the Current Medical Education in Neurosurgery. AANS Neurosurgeon: Vol 22, number 2, 2013.
13. Pilitsis JG, Blais MB, Cruz C, Shaikh S, Cocchiarella A, Peters ML, de La Cruz PM, Hudlin M. A Prospective Study of a Communication Initiative in a Neurosurgical OR AANS Neurosurgeon: Vol 22, number 3, 2013.