Our team of psychiatrists and clinical psychologists offer a variety of therapies for children and adolescents including individual and family psychotherapy, medication management and comprehensive psychiatric and psychological evaluations.
- Treatment of depression, anxiety and behavioral difficulties
- Helping manage stresses related to growing up
- Minimizing disruption of normal child development as a result of hospitalization
- Supporting patient and sibling adjustments to traumatic injury, chronic illness or loss
- Assistance with substance abuse issues
- Assistance with eating disorders
- Evaluation of ADD/ADHD