All house staff salaries are determined according to guidelines related to the house officer's year of postgraduate education and the Board requirements for his or her particular specialty. Please click on the link above for current salaries.
Senior residents assume administrative responsibilities for their respective services. A chief administrative resident is an important part of the administration of the residency and works closely with the program director.
House staff are entitled to the benefits described in the above link. Further details of plan provisions are contained in the summary description of each plan. The Benefits Office in the Human Resources Department administers these plans. Any questions about these programs should be directed to the Benefits Office at (518) 262-4426.
- On-call quarters
- Free house staff parking
- Lab Coats / Laundry Service
- Vacation (3 weeks per year)
- GME Educational Stipend
- Meal allowance for nights on call
- Family / Personal Leave Policy
- Textbooks purchased by the department for interns: Obstetrics, Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, and Gynecologic Oncology
- AMC Fitness Center (nominal fee)