Requirements & Eligibility
The following accomplishments and documentation are required for application to our Cardiothoracic Surgery residency program:
- Successful completion of a five-year ACGME-accredited General Surgery residency program, with documentation confirming this.
- Submission of an application through ERAS, to includes
- Current CV and personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation (including one from your current program director or department chair)
- Dean's Letter
- A copy of your diploma
- A copy of your transcript with the official seal
- ABSITE scores
- A valid ECFMG certificate (if a foreign graduate.) Albany Medical College accepts only the J-1 Visa.