- If you are 60-69 years old (or younger!), you should be able to stand up, WITHOUT USING YOUR HANDS, at least 11 times in 30 seconds?! If you are in your 70's, you should be able to do it 10 times and if you are in your 80's, it's 8 times!
- If you are a 60-80 years old (or younger!), you should be able to raise up on the toes of ONE FOOT WHILE STANDING at least 3 times!
- If you are 65-85 years old (or younger!), you should be able to tap the front of your foot on the floor LOUDLY (SO YOU CAN HEAR IT) at least 33 times in 10 seconds!
- If you are 60-80 years old (or younger), you should be able to stand on one leg for at least 10 seconds WITHOUT USING YOUR HANDS OR TOUCHING YOUR OTHER FOOT TO YOUR LEG!
- The average person performs 3 tasks every time they go out to "run errands". Each task takes about 1000 feet of walking, for a total of at least 3000 feet for each time you "run errands". That's over 1/2 mile of walking without any real rest!
If you can't do these things, you might be in danger of falling or limiting your potential, and can benefit from physical therapy! Make an appointment to come in and see a licensed physical therapist and be a part of achieving your goals through our Center for Excellence! We will use our cutting edge technology and knowledge of the most current scientific research to get you back to the life you want to live!