The Hearing Center at Albany Med provides both inpatient and outpatient diagnostic and aural rehabilitation services and is registered with NYS (general business license) to dispense hearing aids.
The Albany Med Advantage
The Hearing Center offers expertise in the diagnosis of hearing impairment and the remediation of communication problems that result from hearing loss. Services include:
- Complete diagnostic hearing assessment, including auditory brainstem response (ABR) and electronystagmography (ENG)
- Hearing aid consultations and evaluations
- Hearing aid dispensing and related services
- Assessment of candidates for cochlear implants and follow-up audiological services for post-implant patients.
- Inpatient newborn infant hearing screening and outpatient newborn follow-up services
The Hearing Center provides services in F216 at 43 New Scotland Avenue. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact 518-262-4535.