The Adult Endocrinology Division at Albany Medical Center offers treatment and services for conditions related to various types of conditions affecting the endocrine system, such as diabetes, growth and development, sexual reproduction and metabolism.
The Albany Med Faculty Physicians and providers understand the challenges that are common in treating endocrine system disorders and diseases. They work proactively with the patient to combine education, the latest treatments, and to instill the importance of a healthy lifestyle.
Albany Med provides the following treatment options:
- Clinical Research Program
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring (at home and in-office)
- Diabetes Management After Renal Transplantation
- Diabetes Management During Hospitalization
- Diabetes Management During Pregnancy
- Hormone Therapy
- Insulin Pump Therapy
- Lipid Management
- Medical Diagnosis and Treatment
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Self-Management Education
- Transexual Clinic