Albany Medical Center's Division of Otolaryngology Surgery offers a wide range of pediatric and adolescent services for conditions related to the ears, nose and throat. Jason Mouzakes, MD, and his dedicated team work hard to evaluate and diagnose each child’s symptoms and work with families to decide the best treatment options. Our goal is to help educate families about their child’s condition and to alleviate anxiety for children and parents.
Some services we offer include:
- Cochlear implants
- Surgery for diseases of the nose and sinus
- Sleep apnea and airway disease treatment
- Sinusitis, congenital nasal blockage treatment
- Treatment for hearing and balance disorders
- Ventilation tubes in children
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact us by phone at (518) 262-6240. We look forward to working with your family.