Resources for Families
You may call the PICU at (518) 262-3047 or (866) 382-4599 for information regarding your child. We can only give information to parents/guardians. Personal calls to your child are not permitted on this telephone line.
- Nurse managers are available to answer any questions. Please ask your nurse to contact the nurse manager if needed.
- Our child life specialist is available by appointment to help prepare for sibling visits.
- A social worker is available for assistance.
- Chaplain services are available upon request.
- A gift shop and Choices Cafe are located on the first floor.
For more information please call (518) 262-3047.