More than 700 children are seen on a yearly basis in this area for a wide range of cancers and blood disorders in children, including:
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bleeding disorders (including hemophilia and platelet disorders)
- Brain tumors and Neurofibromatosis
- Disorders of the white blood cells
- Ewing's sarcoma
- Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis
- Soft tissue sarcoma
- Wilm's tumor
Diagnosis and Treatment
At the Melodies Center, we know how critical it is to get the right diagnosis and treatment option in place for your child as quickly as possible. We will carefully walk you through your child’s diagnosis and treatment options so you understand the full range of options available to your child.
Our expert staff has access to specially designed facilities and diagnostic equipment that allows us to care for patients with a range of conditions or special needs.