Pre-Surgical Testing: Have you...
- Arranged for someone to drive you home after surgery?
- Arranged for a responsible adult to be with you at home for 24 hours after surgery?
- Made a list of medications (even over-the-counter medicines), including names, dosage and times you take them, to bring to your pre-surgical visit?
- Collected insurance cards and forms to bring to your pre-surgical testing visit?
- Completed Advance Directive paperwork (healthcare proxy, living will) and any paperwork given to you by your doctor?
- Made a list of any questions we can help you with?
Surgery: Have you...
- Remembered the Pre-Surgical Food and Drink Instructions?
- Taken medications as ordered?
- In the case of a child, brought your child's immunization records and a favorite toy or security item?
- Called 262-1200 if you have any questions?