All abstracts must be submitted by
Notification of those chosen for oral presentations will be sent via email by September 23, 2016. Only those requesting consideration for an oral presentation will be eligible for an award.
Posters are limited in size to 42" high by 60" long.
All posters must have an abstract for inclusion in the Conference Program.
Assignment of poster numbers will be given in the order they are received.
The poster presenter's name must be underlined.
Poster boards will be numbered prior to the poster session. Your poster should be displayed on Tuesday, October 25, 2016 by 10:15 a.m. Posters must be removed from poster boards when the event concludes on Tuesday, October 25, 2016. Neither the Conference nor The Sagamore is are responsible for lost or discarded posters.
Poster numbers will be listed on this web page after September 23, 2016.
Abstracts must be formatted as below. Abstracts incorrectly formatted or missing vital information will be returned for correction.
- Page Set-up: 1” left and right margins.
- Title: Centered and bolded text on first line of page, followed by one blank line.
- Authors: List all (John Smith, Mary Jones and Michael Doe). The name of the person presenting the poster should be underlined. Centered on page. No blank line following.
- Institution(s): Such as - Albany Medical College, Albany NY – followed by two blank lines.
- Body of text: Indentation for each paragraph, no blank lines between paragraphs; unjustified text; single line spacing. Limited to 400 words. (One page only. Overflow of text will be deleted.)
- Font & Symbols: Use only Times New Roman 12 point font; special symbols may not transmit correctly if you use another font. To ensure meaning, please follow symbols by providing its corresponding word in parentheses (i.e., alpha, beta, etc.).
We are NOT responsible for typographical errors or errors that occur during transmission. You are responsible for spelling and grammar.
You will receive an email notification if your abstract is selected for an oral presentation by September 23, 2016. Only posters requesting consideration for an oral presentation will be eligible for an AAI Young Investigators Award.
|All poster abstracts are due by 5:00 p.m. |
August 26, 2016