Candidates for our program must meet the following criteria:
- Successful completion of an ACGME-accredited Radiology residency
- USMLE scores 80 or above on both Steps I and II, first attempt
- Minimum of six months of clinical training (such as an externship) in the United States or the United Kingdom along with three letters of recommendation from United States or United Kingdom physicians with whom you have worked in this setting.
- J-1 visas only. We do NOT sponsor the H1-B visa.
We participate in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
In order to apply for a position in this fellowship, we ask that you submit the following materials in lieu of a formal application:
- Curriculum Vitae (which includes your telephone number and e-mail address).
- Personal Statement or Letter of (Intent/Interests/Goals)
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
All application materials can be sent to the following address:
Allen Herr, MD
Vascular & Interventional Radiology Fellowship
Department of Radiology
Albany Medical Center
47 New Scotland Avenue, MC-113
Albany, NY 12208
Fax: (518) 262-4210
The application deadline for this program is January 1st.