- The Diagnostic Radiology Residency Program at Albany Medical Center is fully accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) and meets all requirements of the American Board of Radiology (ABR).
- Our program is a four-year training program preceded by a mandatory clinical preliminary or transitional year, or equivalent experience approved by the American Board of Radiology.
- We are seeking applicants with competitive USMLE scores, a high level of clinical competence, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work independently, efficiently, and cooperatively with others.
- Fourth year medical students may apply through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) for positions available in July following completion of PGY-1 clinical training, for which separate application is required.
- Applicants who have already graduated from medical school should also apply through ERAS and NRMP.
- International medical school graduates must be certified by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG).
- Only J1 visa is accepted.
Electronic Residency Application Service
National Residency Matching Program