Requirements & Eligibility
Candidates for our program must meet the following criteria:
- USMLE scores 80 or above on both Steps I and II, first attempt are preferred.
- Clinical experience is not required. However, if there is previous clinical experience in pediatrics (not observerships), this will be taken into consideration. Date of graduation is also taken in to consideration when viewing applications.
- J-1 visas only. We do NOT sponsor H1-b visas.
|The application deadline for this program is December 15th.
All applications to this program are to be submitted through ERAS. To apply for this program through ERAS you will be required to submit the following materials:
- Photograph (preferred but not required)
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- USMLE Steps I and II
- Medical School Transcript and Diploma/Certificate
- Dean's Letter
- 3 Current Letters of Recommendation
- ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)
The application deadline for this program is December 15th.
For additional information, please contact our program.