Please take a look at some of the distinguished visiting professors that have taken the time to join in on our end of the year resident research day project. Not only do they help out by judging the event, but they are also here to present, listen, and provide insight for our residents.
- Jack L. Cluckman, M.D, F.C.S. (S.A.), F.A.C.S., F.R.C.S.
- Professor and Chairman of the Department of
Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery at the University
of Cincinnati Medical Center.
"Certification, Recertification & Maintenance of Competency – A Brave New World?"
– June 15, 2002
- Charles Ford, M.D.
- Professor and Chairman of the Department of Otolaryngology at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine in Madison, Wisconsin.
-June 14, 2003
- Michael Maves, M.D., M.B.A.
- Executive Vice President and Chief Executive Officer for the American Medical Association.
-June 6, 2004.
- Jennifer Dereberry, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Associate Professor of Otolaryngology, University of Southern California, Los Angeles and past President of the American Academy of Otolaryngology Allergy and is on the Board of Directors, American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery.
-May 21, 2005
- Jonas Johnson, M.D.
- Professor and Chairman of the
Department of Otolaryngology at the University of
Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
"Changing Times in the Care of Laryngeal Cancer".
-June 10, 2006
- Marvin P. Fried, M.D.
- Professor and University Chairman, Department of Otorhinolaryngology at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine. "Surgical Simulation: An Otorhinolaryngologic
-June 9, 2007
- Jamie A. Koufman, M.D.
- Director of the Voice Institute of New York.
"Everyone has reflux and it’s not normal".
-June 14, 2008
- Anna Pou, M.D.
- Associate Professor; Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center. "Disaster Medicine: Medical, Ethical, and Legal Challenges".
-June 13, 2009
- Daniel Alam, M.D.
- Head of the Section of Facial Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery in the Head and Neck Institute of Cleveland Clinic.
"The First American Face Transplant"
-June 12, 2010
- Donald C. Lanza, M.D.
- Section Head of Nasal & Sinus Disorders in the Department of Otolaryngology & Communicative disorders at The Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Ohio.
"Inverted Papilloma: Pathophysiology & Management".
-June 18, 2011
- Peter Koltai, MD
- "Pediatric Facial Fractures: The Albany Experience"
-June 9, 2012
- Glendon M. Gardner
- "Laryngology: Past, Present and Future"
-June 7, 2013