How to Apply to our Program
Our program looks for candidates who meet the following criteria:
- USMLE Scores of 90 or above on both Steps I and II, first attempt (or similar Comlex scores for osteopathic graduates.)
- minimum of six months of clinical training (such as an externship) in the United States ort he United Kingdom, along with three letters of recommendation from the United States or United Kingdom physicians whit whom you have worked in this setting.
- We sponsor only J-1 visas. We do NOT sponsor H1-B visas.
- No more than five years out of medical school
- We accept applications only through ERAS. No paper applications or faxed materials will be accepted.
- New York State mandates that you have not spent more than twelve weeks of elective time outside your medical school country while enrolled as a student (prior to receiving your medical degree.) If you have spent more than twelve weeks away from your medical school country, you are ineligible for training in New York State.
All applications to this program are to be submitted through ERAS. To apply for this program through ERAS you will be required to submit the following materials:
- Photograph (preferred but not required)
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- USMLE Steps I and II (for Osteopathic graduates Comlex I and II
- Clinical Skills Assessment (CSA)
- Medical School Transcript and Diploma/Certificate
- Dean's Letter
- 3 Current Letters of Recommendation
- ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)
|The application deadline for this program is January 1st.|
For additional information, please contact our program.